Appearance of The Tooth Fairy

1:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

So...the Tooth Fairy was on stand-by during the month of Septemember.  In this case the tooth came before the Tooth Fairy needed to be summoned.  Lizzy was complaining that a tooth was wiggly.  I checked and discovered that she had a tooth that had already surfaced before her baby tooth fell out.  Needless to say we finally had to summon the Tooth Fairy in October.  First on the 11th and then again on the 15th.  I never thought I would be like my dad when it came to teeth.  I hated when my dad would put a string around the tooth and yank it.  It's probably terrible of me to admit, but I found enjoyment in trying to yank out Lizzy's tooth.  I now understand why my dad did it to us kids...both for the pleasure and then also just to get us to stop complaining about having a loose tooth.  Three weeks of hearing about the "loosen tooth" was driving me up the wall.  So...needless to say when they were just barely hanging on, I tied a string and yanked.  A couple weeks later I also discovered that she had her first molar come in as well.  Three new teeth down...I don't know how many more to go.


All baby teeth in tack plus an extra. 
You can see the other lower one trying to come through as well.


Hanging on by a string.  Both big teeth have broken through.


First tooth free (shiny spot above her hand)


Toothless grin (just one missing)


The loss of the second

0 comments: