Rosemary
4:42 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So I think we finally found a breed of dog that suits our family. We just got a Dachshund puppy last week. She's now about 8 weeks old and weighs about 2.5 lbs. The only dogs we had when I was growing up were outside pets. T had several dogs and cats over his childhood. They were inside pets and part of the family. I think the reason this kind of dog works for us is more because it works for me. Rosemary has short hair so I don't have to worry about pet hair all over everything. And she won't get very big so hopefully she won't be able to get up on the couches without help. This works for me. Plus she doesn't require large amounts of food which is always good too. The kids have really taken to her and she has taken to them and me in particular. Her favorite spot is to be curled up in my lap which I don't mind terribly.

1 comments:
you have been one busy blogging lady. your house looks great. it has been fun catching up with your family!
Post a Comment