Happy New Year!!!
12:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is T checking in with everyone. We have made it halfway through break, and yes I said made it. I understand why mom would always want us kids back in school after awhile. Lizzy and KT are energetic, but I need them to keep learning. Oh well, I still love them. Christmas is over and we spent it as a family. We are working are finishing up some painting in the house and putting in flooring/a shower and countertops over the next month. It finally hit we will probably be moving in 13-15 months based on the times from the past assignments FAIPs have gotten out of here. I am excited to find out what the next phase of life holds, but still love the south and have gotten comfortable down here. All is well though. We want to wish you all a Happy New Year and pray your lives are twice blessed as they were this past year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment