Family Blog

4:12 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So I've been debating starting a blog. The big thing I like (versus our piczo site) is that I won't feel like I have to add something to everyone's individual page. I think that is a small part as to why I haven't kept up with our website...that and we don't do anything super exciting...we're kind of home-bodies. Anyways...hopefully I will do better at blogging than I was at keeping up with the website. Hopefully having this site will also force me to take more pictures of the kids and such.

3 comments:

Val said...

new to the blogging thing eh? It's fun. The awesome thing is you only have to update it when you want to!

Cassie said...

I'm excited you guys are starting a blog. It will be nice to be able to keep up with what is going on.

Jaya said...

Um... I would have to agree with Lizzy on this one... but kuddo's to ya'll for putting this on being from ID n all! :P