Our Summer Vacation - Part 2 - Time in Idaho
5:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
While we were home in Idaho we mostly just hung out with family. I am still waiting on the cd from my mom of the official pictures from our family reunion. While we were there we were able to see Ed and MaryAnn and their little family. I think I figured out that we hadn't seen each other since Thanksgiving 2005. This is one of the cons to military life...sporatic time with friends and family. It was so nice to see them though. The guys of course talked "shop" ie planes and flying while MaryAnn and I caught up on family life. The kids of course just played and had fun at the park. Again...I left the camera in the car, but I did pull out my phone and clicked a couple pics. We also went to Wahooz (formerly known as Boondocks) while we were home and had free babysitting. We took the kids for the first little bit then dropped them off and went back to play without the kids. It was nice to have some time with just the hubby.
Attempting to sleep at one of our TLFs on the way to Idaho
On top of the Volcano Rock Wall at the park at one TLF
Playing at the park
My niece Kirsten found the Cheetos
Kimmee (far left) Ed, Krista (by Ed)
Keira, (T of far right)
T and Lizzy on the speedway at Wahooz








1 comments:
Kudoos to you guys for starting your blog. I just can't learn a new system. I've had the blog FOREVER, but have done NOTHING with it. I'm going to have to get on the ball and get all my blogs connected and start using it or I'm never going to be able to keep in touch the way I would like. Nice job, it looks GREAT!!! ;)
Rita
Post a Comment