Easter

9:55 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So this year in my sewing class I decided to make the kids their Easter outfits (dresses for the girls and a tie for Junior)  I worked long and hard to make their dresses/tie, but I love them and the kids did too.  And, they all looked great.  The day before Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt in town.  Junior and Katie did ok, but Lizzy was on a mission and got as many eggs as quickly as she could before the other kids reached her (we positioned ourselves on the less populated sides of the fields.  I know, I'm smart). I think the kids enjoyed both the hunt in town and at home Easter morning.  But most importantly, I hope they were able to understand at least a little the reason behind Easter.  It is a celebration of the life and resurrection of our elder brother and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Without his atoning sacrifice none of us could return to live back with our Heavenly Father.  For this, I will be forever grateful.


The kids with their loot.

Their Easter outfits and baskets.
Yeah...the Easter bunny came.
Lizzy in her Easter dress.
Katie modelling her dress.
Junior...being a GQ boy.
(Yes, it's an ouching, not food on his chin)
Altogether!

1 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Welcome back!! I love the Easter clothes - I have that on my list of things to do one of these days... Loves!