Thunderbird Airshow

8:34 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
During the middle of may we were fortunate to have the Thunderbirds come to Columbus AFB for our airshow.  On Friday the Thunderbirds do their entire show all the way through for their final practice.  Since the airshow is officially on Saturday and Sunday and open to the entire community, we just went for the final practice.  That way I don't have to fight the crowds with 3 kids by myself.  The kids enjoyed it.  Even Katie did ok until near the end when they flew right over our heads therefore making a lot of noise.  She did not like it all.  Again, I don't have many pictures because I did videos.  After the Thunderbirds were done, I let the kids pic one plane that they wanted to go see.  They picked the closest plane and without knowing it we ended up on the plane that T wants to fly next.   But...here are some of the pictures that I did take.
Sitting in the back of an RC-135...T's plane of choice.
Future pilots?  Who knows.
This boy looks right at home.

In front of the RC-135
The Thunderbirds after the show was over.

0 comments: