Skate Zone
12:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The girls got punchcards to use during the summer for free admittance to the Skate Zone. As a reward for doing a great job in school I decided to take them. I rented skates for all 4 of us. The kids tried for about the first 30 minutes. Lizzy kept falling down until they got her skates with tighter wheels. Katie just stuck to the wall. I think after one or two falls, she didn't want to do it anymore. Junior did surprisingly well. He looked more like he was walking/shuffling than skating, but he didn't seem afraid to fall. But...after only a short time they were ready to be done with the skates and go play in the ball/jungle gym area. So glad I paid for them to play on play equipment when I can go to a park for free. Just glad that a friend of mine and her kids were there too. That meant the kids had a friend to play with on the play equipment and I had a friend to skate with.
Lizzy trying to get Junior to skate with her. The newbie trying to lead the newbie...that is a recipe for disaster.
On the play equipment.
Katie and Will in the ball pool
Junior and Will (the 3 other friends were around somewhere)

0 comments:
Post a Comment