Random pics
10:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »We went to a superhero birthday party for one of Junior's best buddies from church. They had tons of fun. First they made their own superhero capes/masks. After they were all geared up they did a training session where they jumped over a string course, through a tunnel, up and over a little tikes slide, up and down a bounce house slide where they had to jump 5 times before going out and running it again. The next activity was trying to land their balloons onto a designated paper by releasing a blown up, not tied off balloon. It was quite funny to watch.
Random play time at Freedom Park on base
The bounce house for the 48th Squadron Spring Family appreciation party.
The beautiful ceramic T sent me from Iraq.
The kids petting cows at a ward member's house.
Playing in the pool. Don't know why they all decided to stand rigidly.
Checking out the new bunnies at a friends' house
I was surprised that she held a bunny. And that is all she did...held it. Didn't look at it, pet it or anything, just held it.
Lost another tooth. Working on 3 more right now.
At the spraypark for playgroup. Why they all want the water to shoot at their bum,I don't know, but all the kids do this.
After mowing (yeah for the riding lawnmower) I got out the trimmer/edger and the leaf blower. (Learned I'm not so good at edging, but I tried)










0 comments:
Post a Comment