Katie turns 5

8:25 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow...where has the time gone?  I can't believe my baby girl is already 5 years old.  We had a pretty low key day.  I've never been one for big parties probably because we only did family parties growing up.  Here are a few pics though.
This was Katie at about 1 month

Katie passed out after church.

Her birthday cake...I'm not very good, but the kids don't mind.
Getting ready to blow out the candles
Her 5 year portrait session.  It was so hard to get her to smile.  She didn't like the popping sound when the flash would go off.  It took about an hour to get all 7 shots and I had to have her sit on my lap while leaning back and making funny faces to make her laugh.  That is why there are a couple side shots because she was looking at me.

0 comments: